A view can be thought of as either a virtual table or a stored query is a database object that is a logical representation of a table Views are mainly classified as
- is created by selecting only one table
- does not contains functions.
- can perform operations through simple view
Complex view :
- It is created by selecting more than one table.
- It can performs functions.
- can not perform always DML operations
Also see the following interesting video on Java - Inheritance between beans and Spring : -
Know more on Java interview questions
Get more on Java interview questions from author’s blog